FREE APRA-NY 2020 Virtual Annual Conference
Location: Virtual Conference
Annual gathering (virtually) for fundraising professionals in Upstate New York. This one-day virtual event will feature workshops, lectures, seminars, and professional networking.
Keynote speakers are Chandra Montgomery of the University of Southern California presenting The Future of Philanthropy is Inclusive, Andrew Schultz of Benz Whaley Flessner is presenting The World Turned Upside Down: Risk and Opportunity in 2020, and Dawn Galasso of iWave is presenting Lean In: How The Last Worldwide Crisis Prepared Me for 2020. Other presentations given by peer professionals :
- Writing and Analyzing Contact Reports – Joe Stabb
- Customizing Your Stellar Fundraising Stories to Succeed in Grant Applications – Dianne H. Leonard
- An Introduction to Visualizing Spatial Data and Answering Questions with GIS – Nicholas Hepler
- Young Professionals Program – Lisa LaTrovato
- Tips and Tricks to Search the SEC.gov Website for the Prospect Researcher – Roger Magnus
- To Affinity and Beyond – Dawn Glasso
- Analyzing Email Data to Identify Donors – Joe Stabb
- Let the Bird Fly: Working Remotely in a Caged Environment – Bill Powers
- Engaging Millennials to Raise Big Money – Alyssa Wright
- Go Beyond Google, How to Use Library Resources For Your Fundraising Research – Juan Denzer
- Analytics Throughout Your Campaign, An Overview – Marianne Pelletier
Visit our Philanthropy Events Calendar for more webinars related to fundraising during Covid-19 economic crisis. Maintained by Chase Solutions inc.